How Can You Help?
1. The most important thing you can do is join the bone marrow registry.
Join in person (Fastest way to get tested)
Northern California (Asian American Donor Program)
Southern California (A3M)
All other US Locations
Or Order a Free home test kit. It's easy to join, painless and takes only 10 minutes.
You can go to the following link http://join.bethematch.org/teamconnor
2. Get your friends, family and co-workers to join the registry.
Tell others to register by going online at www.marrow.org (use promo code TeamConnor)
3. Become a fan of our Saving Connor Cause Page on Facebook and invite all your friends to spread the word.
4. Organize a drive. It's easy to do and we can help provide logistical support through our relationships with non-profits who have experience organizing drives. This can be done through work (sometimes in partnership with any existing blood drives that are done), church, college clubs, professional, social or other extra-curricular associations.
Northern California (Asian American Donor Program - AADP)
contact Ruby Law at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-568-3700
Southern California (Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches - A3M)
contact Sue Choi at email@example.com or call 213.625.2802
Rest of the United States
contact NMDP's Office of Patient Advocacy at 888-999-6743
5. Donate money to Asian American Donor Program (AADP) or Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches (A3M). Both are wonderful organizations. We've worked closely with their staff to organize events on behalf of Connor. Please attribute your donation to "TeamConnor" in the memo.